|:: 28th April 2012 @ Home Sweet Home ::|
Aye, Brian's bornday has actually passed. However, due to some requests and of course we too had our own unavoidable matters at that time, therefore, we decided to hold the celebration two weeks after the actual date.
It was only one simple party and attended by immediate family members and close friends. However, to those who couldn't make it, no worries, WE ARE COOL WITH IT, alright. Let's hope there will be many more birthdays to come and make sure you come !! :)
Do scroll down and enjoy looking at the photos as I didn't put them up on my Facebook Account *wink
|Brian receiving a gift from his friend. Thank You Yayan :)|
|The two BALD young men :)|
|The THREE of us :)|
|Among those who came..|
|The Master of Ceremony, my BIL|
|The humble Pooh Choc Moist Cake and 30 cupcakes.|
|Beautifully designed by Carol Kay Ayim :)|
|Happy Birthday to you..Happy Birthday to you...|
|Brian got a help from Daddy & Mummy to blow his candle :)|
|We seemed to get very much excited to cut the cake :)|
|Words of APPRECIATION :)|
|Brian's Godfather, Uncle Augustine Motiung |
said the grace before the meal.
|With Hubby's close friends and also my SIL|
|Lina & Hubs, Gabby, Suzan & Aaron|
|The Mommies in the house !!|
|The WIVES :)|
|The SINGLES, at the moment tho' :P|
|Mom & Son :)|
My personal WORDS of THANKS :-
1) The Almighty God for the beautiful day, eventhough it rained for a while, but it was indeed a real blessing. Thank You Lord Jesus.
2) My Mama & my babysister Jacinta, and my ENTIRE family members for helping us throughout the whole event- before, during, and after ! God Bles you all abundantly !
3) Our family from Tenghilan - we LOVE you all so dearly !
4) The Family of Uncle Felix Motiung - you know what you all helped :)
5) The professional photographers - Mr & Mrs Rivelino Don, Mr Jasimin Yahatin, Mr Rafie Geam and Ms. Rizidah Majawal :)
6) And of course, to each and everyone of you - THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRESENTS, ANGPOWS and most of all YOUR ATTENDANCE :)
7) To those who couldn't make it, we believe you all did say a prayer for us so that the celebration would run smoothly. And YES, the Good Lord ANSWERED your prayers. God Bless You !
Once again, THANK YOU VERY MUCH and MAY THE GOOD LORD WILL ALWAYS BLESS US ALL.