Thursday 23 February 2012

By LAW - It has been TWO SOLID YEARS


It was on this EXACT DATE; February 23rd, two years ago when my Fiance (then) and I exchanged vows of Civil Marriage in front of the Marriage Registrar at the National Registration Department, Kota Kinabalu.

I could still vividly recall the excitement on what to wear, who to invite, who would be our Witnesses and who would capture this happy-golden-moment, and aye, so on and so forth.

I had written about our Civil Marriage Ceremony before, kindly look for it on my previous posts list. Thus, I don't think I need to write a long entry this time around as I believe the photos below could explain everything.. *wink


With our proud Parents, Witnesses, Aunties and Uncles.

With my 3rd Sister Emelda & Hubby, my Niece Sabrina,
my best buds Suzan Julian & Hubby, Intan Hamzah and Rizidah Majawal.
Some of them (buddies) couldn't make it due to work commitment.

Cheeky kiss for my Hubby :)

10 RULES FOR A HAPPY MARRIAGE
*Note - please buzz me if you think this photo is blur
and you can hardly read them.

 


To my Dear Husband, Sir Jipanis bin Suali,

HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY. I LOVE YOU VERY STRONG !!


No comments:

Post a Comment